Friday, August 21, 2015

Week one down     08/19/2015

Trials are a compliment to the soul. Either God is trying to strengthen you for his purposes,or, Satan is trying to Destroy you for his. in either case, it shows you are important and worth fighting for!


My P day is today (thursday) we went to the temple and that was amazing. It made me miss going with you guys a ton though. I have had a lot of really cool experiences these past couple of days. Yesterday our zone leaders forgot about a gold tag investigator (non mormon) and he's from Tokyo, I happened to walk out into the hall right when he was about to leave and he said Packer Choro can I talk to you for a sec. He was like I come here every week because I love making the missionaries feel like I like them hahaha. He loves hearing from the missionaries. Him and I talked for probably about an hour about the church and my family. He took a ton of photos with and said he was going to email them to you. I gave him dads email. But he was so kind and loving, he said the Japanese people love it when an American is trying to speak Nihongo so not to worry about learning it good at all. and some of them speak english. I'm starting to get more comfortable here, I just get home sick a lot and miss you guys. I get really frustrated with the language because I'm not good and it and seem to not be getting it very well at all. I'm just keeping my faith is Christ that he will teach me what I need to do to fulfill my purpose. I get my Ipad tomorrow so I'll be able to see your emails anytime so that'll be really helpful and nice, plus I can look up talks and everything. IT's crazy that Choy is driving, I think he needs to drive beasty and workout at treehouse to keep that packer swag going because we all know I repped it hard :) I wish Japanese was easier haha. I now see why people say this is the hardest thing they have ever done in their lives. I guess its probably because this is something completely different than what I am used to doing. I know it is the right thing to be doing though. I get to workout everyday, sometimes we play soccer or volleyball but most times i just go and get SWOLE AF, so tell Choy he better pick it up because I'm still lifting!!! but the heaviest dumbbell they have is 70 :'( it's kind of sad haha.  Dont send anymore food haha I'm trying to watch my weight, I love letters and emails though!!!!! The food here sucks.... We ate at the temple today and that was like a gift from heaven!! I did laundry and I think I even did it right hahaha!!!! I find myself praying every second it feels like, asking for strength, patience, hope, and Christ like love. I get frustrated with myself a lot if you cant tell. Me and the zone leaders are already so tight!! I played football against one of them and we talk a lot about that, Their awesome guys. I love you guys so much 

I'm getting of the computer now, but just know I love you and thank you for being the best mom a son could ask for. Ai shitemasu pristene 
 
 You are already wonderful missionaries!  I know Japanese people will love and appreciate you very much!!

Hope to see you again at the MTC!!

あなたの友達(ともだち)、

前田 純一
Junichi
Cj and Junichi

Cj and his Companion Elder Reber

No comments:

Post a Comment